Saturday, November 8, 2014

What what...?

Oh my... it's that time again! What time? Time for an all new Doctor Ronnie Luv show!



This week The Doctor actually isn't all up in arms about too much of anything, but he did find out about a new censorship program that has begun in Britain. In breaking fucks news I tell the Doctor about a naughty Tigger, Harvard's "What What in the Butt, Anal Sex 101" (which I think he had a little too much fun with), and how a "steamy" sex scene that aired after the Charlie Brown Halloween special brought some parents up in arms. Our emails as always bring in some.. interesting... characters and this week I asked our stalkers about their strangest hook-ups. 

How do we cram all this and more into an hour show? I have no idea, but I am so glad we do! I hope you enjoy the show as much as we do! And if YOU want to participate in the show send us your email about love, sex, and relationships or follow me on Twitter for a chance to catch our question of the week (you can also answer the question here on our website under the Nursey wants to Know tab).

Until next week luvlies,                                                    
Luv you long time, <3 Nurse Lotsa Luv


No comments:

Post a Comment