Tuesday, April 29, 2014

A show from the past - Introducing Nurse Lotsa Luv!

Here is the show where the Naughty Nurse Lotsa Luv is introduced and brought into the Dr. Luv Show! We discussed Cuddle Houses and Myley Cyrus. We also took a few phone calls and answered emails.

I hope you enjoy it! I know I did (which is why I am still here 15 weeks later!)






As always, let us know what you thought! We have come a long way since our first show together, but we still have a long journey together! (Hear that Dr. Luv... you ain't getting rid of me!!)

Find me on:
- Twitter - NurseLotsaLuv (tweet me your questions for the Doctor to #QuestionsForDrLuv
- Google Plus - Nurse Lotsa Luv (Circle me and I'll Circle you!)
- Facebook - Miss Nurse Lotsa Luv
- Email me - nurselotsaluv@renagaderadio.com
- Call us 1-336-656-8366
- Or use the contact form to the right


Love you long time, <3 Nurse Lotsa Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment