Saturday, October 18, 2014

First Dates... the Nurse's SHOCKS the Doctor!

My luvlies, it is time yet again for the Doctor Ronnie Luv Show. The Doctor is crazy and I try my best to keep him in line. You have to hit play to see how well I did this week!


This week the Doctor is going nuts over make-up. In breaking fucks news I told the Doctor about sex ed in Singapore, Benefits of sleeping naked, and a man who has sex with cars. I ask our stalkers about their first date (I even get to shock the Doctor with MY first date) and we got a very... naughty... voice mail. Plus email questions from our listeners. How do we fit it all in an hour? I am not sure myself. But hit play and hear all about the madness this week!

Until next week my luvs!
Luv you long time, <3 Nurse Lotsa Luv



No comments:

Post a Comment