Thursday, May 22, 2014

Orgasm's and the UK's Sex Lottery

The poor Doctor was having a rough week. Listen as the Nurse tries to cheer him up with YOUR calls and emails.

In the news we discuss a woman who experienced a 3 hour orgasm, different 'types' of orgasms, and the UK's Sex Lottery.



I think I did a good job of cheering up the doctor by the end of the show :-)

We also play a song called "Road Head is Dangerous". I thought the song was great, but you really should see the video too. So here you go!



If you want to send us YOUR questions or crazy sexual experiences to keep the Doctor smiling, give us a call at 1-336-656-8366 and leave a message. Or send me an email nurse.lotsaluv@gmail.ccom, and I will read them in my most sultry voice for you ;-)


Until next time my favorite stalker....
Love you long time, <3 Nurse Lotsa Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment