Thursday, May 29, 2014

Updating The Archive - The Month the Nurse was absent

Why hello again my lovelies!

It's time again to bring you back and update our archives a bit more. 

In the month of February I was so busy at the Sperm Bank that I actually missed a few shows! The Doctor was very quick to tell me to get my WHORE ass back to office to help him out (I don't know what he would do without me!).

But he did throw together a Valentine's playlist as well as a "Best of the Doctor Luv Show", I don't think he is nearly as helpless as he leads me on (but that's ok... I don't mind).

Here are the two shows that the Doctor did without my assistance:

Valentine's Day Special




"Best of the Doctor Ronnie Luv Show"



I hope you have enjoyed these shows, I know I did in my absence.

And as always, give us a call at 1-336-656-8366 with your crazy antics or questions on love, sex, or relationships. I will be waiting her patiently with my Doctor Luv.


Love you long time, <3 Nurse Lotsa Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment