Saturday, August 30, 2014

For the LUV of... don't have sex with ROBOTS people!

Hello there my luvlies! It is time again for an all new Doctor Ronnie Luv Show!! Oh I just get TINGLES when I talk to the Doctor. So hit PLAY and take a listen to the sexy fun we have this week.




This week the doctor is concerned about goverment funded Twitter tracking, I get the doctor all riled up with 6 “advantages” to having sex with robots. I also tell him about a man who faked his own kidnapping, a tit grabbing charity event, how to put off ejaculation, and we talk about YOUR pet peeves. 

So much CRAZY stuff talked about this week. So make sure to listen through and let us know what YOU thought of the show. And make sure to follow me over on Twitter (@NurseLotsaLuv) to answer my weekly question and get a shout out on the show. 

You can ALSO get your love, sex, or relationship question on the show by emailing me at Nurse.LotsaLuv@gmail.com, using the contact form to the right, over Twitter, or even using our Speak Pipe line (also found over to the right) to get HEARD on the Doctor Ronnie Luv Show

Until next week my luvlies!                                            
Luv you long time, <3 Nurse Lotsa Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment