Saturday, August 2, 2014

Nurse Lotsa Luv in All Pleasure Magazine


Heellloooo my luvlies!

It is a Sexy Saturday indeed here at the Luv Office as the new edition of All Pleasure Magazine has launched and yours truly is included!

All Pleasure Magazine is the Hottest Men's Magazine to hit the Internet. At $.99/issue or a year subscription for $11.98 - www.allpleasuremagazine.com

Joining me in the August issue we have the slutty Britt Mafia (@BrittMafiaXXX on Twitter) and the delectable Kimmy Haze from the UK (@KimmyHazexxx on Twitter). You can also enjoy some erotic literature (you know I just LUV erotic stories!)

Make sure to get your copy today and see some images of me that won't be seen ANYWHERE else!

And come back later this evening for an all new Doctor Ronnie Luv show! Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, or Google Plus to find out as soon as it is up and ready to tickle YOUR ear holes. 


                                       Until next time my luv bugs,
Luv You Long Time, <3 Nurse Lotsa Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment