Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Controversial Sex-Ed Books and Buzzing Where the Sun Don't Shine

It's that time again my stalkers!

I am here to update our archive. So if you aren't able to catch us on www.renagaderadio.com just keep an eye on me and I'll give you the hook up.

This week we discussed an interesting call to Rush Limbaugh, a few Sex-Ed books that have caused some controversy and banning, a man who got something buzzing where the sun don't shine, and some very interesting emails...

Enjoy the show!!!!



In order to keep an eye on me though you've got to be following me on Twitter (@NurseLotsaLuv), Facebook (Miss Nurse Lotsa Luv), or Google Plus (Nurse Lotsa Luv). 

And that's all I have for today my lovelies!
                                                            Until next time...

Love you long time, <3 Nurse Lotsa Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment