Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Penis Nicknames by State and The Brazilian Sex Workers

It's that time again my stalkers, I am back today to update our archive! 

This show aired for the first time on June 7th. The Doctor and myself discussed some popular penis nicknames broke down by state - some of our favorites were Piss Grip, Ski Pole, Space Needler, Cheese Log, and Kevin... 
We also talked about the preparations taking place to accommodate English speaking tourists... well... preparations taken by the sex workers in specific. 

You've got to hit Play in order to hear what we talked about! I promise you won't regret it.




Don't forget to give us a call with your questions on love, sex, and relationships - 1-336-656-8366 - or email me directly at nurse.lotsaluv@gmail.com (you can also use the contact form to the right). So many ways to contact us, what's stopping you?

The Nurse is anxiously waiting
Love you long time, <3 Nurse Lotsa Luv


No comments:

Post a Comment