Friday, June 6, 2014

Flirty Friday

It's a flirty kind of Friday and I am feeling especially flirtatious! 

Tonight, you can catch me with my always animated Doctor Ronnie Luv on www.renagaderadio.com (11pmPST/2amEST). We will be playing our show from last Saturday. TOMORROW we will be airing a brand SPANKING new episode!

If you missed it we discussed an interesting call to Rush Limbaugh, Controversial Sex-Ed books, and something buzzing stuck in a man's large intestine (doesn't THAT just sound pleasant!)

We also got an email that inspired the sharing of the following video...
enjoy!                           




I am always looking for new stalkers, I mean... I am an attention whore so why not? 
Cum find me on:
<3 Twitter (@NurseLotsaLuv)
<3 Facebook (www.facebook.com/Nurse.Lotsa.Luv)
<3 Google + (https://plus.google.com/+NurseLotsaLuv)

And we are ALWAYS looking to hear YOUR voicemails! We want to hear your questions regarding love, sex, or relationships OR tell us your CRAZIEST sex story. Whatever you want to tell us, we want to discuss it!
Call us at 1-336-656-8366 and leave us a message.

Hope to hear from you soon my lovelies!

Love you long time, <3 Nurse Lotsa Luv

No comments:

Post a Comment