Saturday, November 1, 2014

LIARS of the Interwebs

Greetings again my luvlies!! Hope you had a spooky Halloween. I know I did, but I am glad to be back here to share this weeks Doctor Ronnie Luv Show.

Dr. Ronnie Luv - Ep 42 - 11-01-14 by Doctor Ronnie Luv Show on Mixcloud


This week the Doctor finds out about all the awful things he learns on the internet, in the news the Nurse tells the doctor about Prostate Health, Fake Dating Profiles, and Weed Dating. They answer your emails and talk about the strangest things that turned our stalkers (and the Nurse) on.

If you want to get on the Doctor Ronnie Luv Show, leave us a message there to the right on our SpeakPipe line or follow the Nurse on Twitter (@NurseLotsaLuv) and look out for her Twitter Question of the week!


Until Next Week My Luvs
Luv you long time, <3 Nurse Lotsa Luv


No comments:

Post a Comment