Saturday, November 22, 2014

Power Ranger Sperm!!!

Good evening my luvlies! We are back with an all new Doctor Ronnie Luv Show. Only a few more shows this year and then we are taking a break. But don't worry, I will still be around and I have some surprises for the website while the Doctor is away.

This week the Doctor is all up in arms about Black Friday. In breaking fucks news I told the Doctor about the difference between Vegetarian and Omnivore sperm, men loving lifelike dolls, and a woman who suffers over 90 orgasms an hour. I asked our Twitter stalkers if they thought there was such a thing as Bad Sex.. We definitely got some good answers this week. And at some point the doctor brings up Power Rangers. Wow... such a crazy hour, you have to hit play to catch all of the craziness!

Make sure to follow me on Twitter (@NurseLotsaLuv), Google Plus (+Nurse Lotsa Luv), or Facebook (Miss Nurse Lotsa Luv) to find out what I will be doing while the Doctor takes a break.

Until next week my LUVS,
Luv you long time, <3 Nurse Lotsa Luv


No comments:

Post a Comment